How to Order
Ordering a photograph is easy!
- Click on the artist(s) you’d like to look at – this opens the page showing all images for that artist or group.
- Click on your chosen image to display an enlarged picture.
- Below the image, you’ll see an ‘options’ box to choose your print size, and see the price.
- Clicking on your choice will ‘add to your cart’ taking you to PayPal for secure on-line payments.
- If you want to order more than one photograph, you can go back to add to your cart
- We can print Matt or Gloss as required. Please let us know your preference using the “Add special Instructions” box at the checkout.
All deliveries are made using Royal Mail ‘Special Delivery’ (UK) and Royal Mail ‘International Signed For’ (rest of the world). Collection in person is welcome (from Southend-on-Sea, Essex), but please contact us before placing your order.
Photographs are printed to order so please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery (UK) rest of the world will take longer.
Photographs sold here are not mounted or framed as we feel frames are very much a personal choice (and easily damaged through the postal system).
Smaller prints are sent in rigid card backed envelopes while bigger prints are sent rolled in rigid postal tubes.
A limited print run of only 150 will be made from each negative and a signed and numbered ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ from the photographer will be supplied with all prints.
When all limited editions run out, the negatives will not be destroyed so that the images may be used for other purposes such as licensing.
The original film format is square, thus ‘full frame’ prints are available in these following square sizes….
To help give you a choice of print sizes, we can also produce rectangular (cropped image) prints from selected pictures we feel lend themselves to this shape in these following rectangle sizes….
Payments can be made safely and securely on-line using PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create one easily when you place your order – you can then use a credit card or debit card to make a payment.
If you’re unsure of how to make a payment, please contact us.
If you’re not sure about anything, please feel free to ask any questions.